The Ronald Anthony Diaries

The chronicles of being a father to a fun-loving boy growing up into manhood.

My son, the photographer (Part 3)....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm seeing just how far my son can go with a digital camera in hand. Here are some of the photos he took during a recent visit to the Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A shot of the man-made lagoon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Obviously, he has a thing for cats. Actually you can find a lot of cats in the Parks and Wildlife center. They seem to have it quite easy there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Did I mention that he likes ducks too? I like ducks myself. As long as they're done Peking style. :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I walk a lonely road...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chiaroscuro/claire-obscure. A contrast of the setting sun's reflection on the water versus the dark foreground, with the silhouette of a kid playing by the lakeshore. I also took a picture of this scene, but my son's shot seems a lot better. :-)

Links:

More lake pics....
Six years later....

Text Link Ads

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment