The Ronald Anthony Diaries

The chronicles of being a father to a fun-loving boy growing up into manhood.

My son, the photographer....

Since my son was getting a bit bored on the drive home to his mom's, I gave him my camera phone and told to him to take pictures of anything interesting that he saw along the way. While some of the pictures were blurred and uninteresting, some...actually a lot...were quite good. Here are some of the pictures he took:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chasing the sunset...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Broadcast tower

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Er...Jollibee?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Self portrait

Could it be that he actually has an eye for photography? Maybe. At least I hope he has. What do you think? Well at the very least, here's another thing I can probably encourage him to develop. :-)

(Originally posted April 11, 2005 on Quaere Verum.)

Text Link Ads

« Home | Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment