The Ronald Anthony Diaries

The chronicles of being a father to a fun-loving boy growing up into manhood.

The Ronald Anthony Diaries....

This is the very first post of The Ronald Anthony Diaries. This blog chronicles the different events, situations and occassions that I have experienced in the course of being a father to my eight-year old son, Ronald Anthony, or Aaron as everyone fondly calls him.

This blog was spun off from my own blog Quaere Verum after I noticed that I have been making a lot of posts about my son's experiences, as well as my own, in the course of being a father. I thought it would be nice to collect all that material and put in in a single location. Future entries about our adventures would also be more appropriately posted here. Who knows? Maybe when my son can take over this blog eventually. Now that would be something. :-)

I'll be reposting some of my entries from my own blog relating to my son in the next few days, and I'll be coming up with some brand new posts when I get the chance.

My son and I are both glad you were able to visit, and we hope you'll be able to drop in from time to time. :-)

Text Link Ads

« Home

» Post a Comment